fot

Hello, dolly?

To: "FOT" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Hello, dolly?
From: "John Lehman" <JELehman@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 1999 17:35:14 -0400
Time once again to stuff the race car into as small a space as possible in
the back of the garage so as to get our other cars out of the weather at
night and avoid the task of scraping snow and ice off our daily drivers.  To
that end I was thinking it would be nice to have some sort of stand/dolly
with heavy duty casters that would allow me to raise the car up on the stand
and single-handedly push the car sideways into its winter slot.  I was
contemplating custom-fabricating some such contraption, but was wondering
what anyone else has come up with.  Is there something commercially
available?  Anybody made one for themselves?  Anyone else interested if I
happen to find one?

John Lehman
'68 Triumph GT6