fot

Re: Hello, dolly?

To: Bob Lang <LANG@isis.mit.edu>
Subject: Re: Hello, dolly?
From: Susan Hensley <susan@bearcom.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1999 09:07:53 -0500
Hi all!

I had considered movers dollies (Harbor Freight, Northern Hydraulic) at
about $20 each, if I had ever to move cars around in that manner.  They
are pretty wide, have four casters each, and would probably need
something across the open strip in the middle to prevent the wheel from
falling through.  I have seen the purpose-built dollies at swap meets
and such, and I sure can't afford $300 for four of them!

Just an idea -- hope it helps.

Also, when I bought my street Spit Elliott, the previous owner had
squirreled him away into a side corner of the garage with a floor jack
under the back end.  He was able to do it by himself, and it made room
for their two cars for winter!

Keep Triumphing,
Susan   :)