fot

Re: Suggestion About Protocol on the FOT List...Website activity

To: N197TR4@cs.com
Subject: Re: Suggestion About Protocol on the FOT List...Website activity
From: EISANDIEGO@aol.com
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 18:05:14 EDT
Joe

    Is it possible to create subdirectories to the fot@autox. team.net that
would route things of interest to various interests in this group? In other
words. fot@autox.team/spits.net would direct emails only to the spitfire
racers? Or by interest fot@autox/team/autocross would be directed to
autocrossers. This might be a lot of work for our server.

    It probably would also be a good idea if we created a membership
directory which listed members by type of Triumph and experience. It believe
that it could be done in such a way as to act as an address book that could
be clicked on to send a one on one email.

Cary