fot

Re: Monterey

To: KLynch7589@aol.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Monterey
From: JFrymark@aol.com
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2000 18:01:41 EST
In a message dated 12/4/00 7:47:20 PM Pacific Standard Time,
KLynch7589@aol.com writes:

<< Bob, I  just can't see how this group running Monterey thinks Triumph too
 boorish. >>

When it's all about THE SHOW, the decision between featuring a defunct marque
versus one that will empty the company museum and the PR account to be there
is an obvious one. As much as I'd like to see it happen, I don't think
Monterey Historics will ever feature Triumph. I am interested in finding out
about running at the "Pre-Historics" the preceeding weeks. Anyone out there
know what the selection process is for this?
John Frymark
VARA EP #67