fot

Re: Borg & Beck-Education to the List

To: N197TR4@cs.com
Subject: Re: Borg & Beck-Education to the List
From: Ted Schumacher <tedtsimx@q1.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 22:19:42 -0500
joe and group, there has always been a problem with using remanufactured
clutches.  when we ran our service business, sometines customers would insist on
the rebuilt clutch.  after they paid to have it removed because it would drag or
something, the cost was nver a factor.  borg and beck are good units. just don't
use rebuilt.  you also ahve to watch what comes out of package. since many of
the
european clutch mg\fg's merged into Luk, you could get a qh disc with a laycock
plate.  ted

--
Ted Schumacher
TS Imported Automotive