fot

5% FOT Survey Response Todate - Chads Not The problem

To: N197TR4@cs.com
Subject: 5% FOT Survey Response Todate - Chads Not The problem
From: EISANDIEGO@aol.com
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 15:12:02 EST
Joe

    I am happy to report that we have had no complaints about chads.

    At this point, about 7 people or what I understand to be about 5% of the
overall FOT list have responded to the concept. All favorably.

    However, the number of FOT responses is not the overwelming mandate that
one needs with a small group like this to feel comfortable moving forward.

    Hopefully our exchange will stimulate more FOT survey responses.

Cary