fot

FOT Voter confusion ...Is Someone Going to Demand Recount?

To: vinttr4@geneseo.net
Subject: FOT Voter confusion ...Is Someone Going to Demand Recount?
From: EISANDIEGO@aol.com
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 16:33:20 EST
Uncle Jack

    Thanks for your comments. There appears to be a misunderstanding about
what was being proposed.

    The proposal was to have separate autocross and race and even car show
events held during the same race weekend. It probably became confusing with
the discussion of using the track for autocross events. Thanks for bringing
this up before the voting deadline.

    I wonder how many others were also confused by the ballot (survey)?
Please be assured that we will take revised responses if anyone else was
confused.

Regards, Cary