fot

Re: FOT Voter confusion

To: <EISANDIEGO@aol.com>
Subject: Re: FOT Voter confusion
From: "David & Krystal Wingett" <elkhorn@megsinet.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 19:24:50 -0500
        I for one am VERY interested in coming out to the Left Coast and
would jump at a chance to run Monterey or any other track.  My worry is any
sanctioning body enforcing there vision (illusion ) of Vintage racing.  My
fear is showing up and being told "... well, we will have a display area for
current ( Hybrid ) racers."
                    David W.