fot

AutoX Planning CY 2001

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: AutoX Planning CY 2001
From: Bob Lang <LANG@isis.mit.edu>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 16:49:40 -0500 (EST)
Hi all,

I couldn't decide if I should send this to a subset of FOT - so sorry if
it seems like it might not apply to you...

The New England Region apparently has secured a place on the SCCA
"National Tour" schedule for sometime in June, 2001. It looks like the
weekend of 16 - 18 June.

I'd like to see another large turnout of Triumphs - we had 6 cars at the
2000 edition, 5 FOTers!. If we double up with drivers - or get some of the
FOT women out there - the field could be even bigger.

It's not to early to plan!

I'd also like to know if any other regions will be hosting Solo II
"National Tour" events - maybe we can work out a drive-for-a-drive
arrangement. Texas region folks???

BTW, the Solo II Nat's are 11 - 15 September and the Runoffs(tm) are the
following week (18 - 23 Sep) ... I think I might be taking two weeks of
vacation to tour to Kansas and Ohio as Mid-Ohio just happens to be "on
the way" back to good ol' New England.

Anybody else up for it???

rml
Voice: (617)253-7438    FAX: (617)258-9535     |