fot

Locked and Limited Slip Diffs

To: "FOT" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Locked and Limited Slip Diffs
From: "John Price" <jprice1@txcyber.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 16:56:03 -0500
After reading the threads on lockers and talking to some non-Triumph racing
folks I think the best bet would be to use one of the off-the-shelf limited
slip units. The one guy I know running a Quaife really likes it, but they
aren't cheap. Richard Goode is too shy to make a commercial statement on the
list, but he has a 300SX(ZX? I don't have his catalogue in front of me.) diff
modified for installation in a TR-6. It does require shortening the drive
shaft. The price is reasonable. Richard would be the final word, but I would
think it could be modified to fit a TR-4 as well. Unfortunately I can't use it
in Vintage. How about it, Richard?

John Price
TVR #73
College Station, Texas