fot

Re: IRP incident

To: vinttr4@geneseo.net, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: IRP incident
From: NeotoyRick@aol.com
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 13:15:25 EDT
In a message dated 10/9/01 6:16:43 AM, vinttr4@geneseo.net writes:

<< Rick Gurolnick and I were having a wonderful race. More wonderful for
him than for me, because I was chasing but couldn't pass him -- he's too
good. >>

Uncle Jack you are TOO kind.  I was sweating it out racing as hard as I could
waiting for you to run me down like a dog as you and Tony did in practice.
Your car is nicely dialed in.  Its clearly faster on the  straights and
handled the high speed sweepers of 1-3 great.  I can tell you one thing
though, your hours and hours and hours of hard work, dedication and practice
will be rewarded by other racers and fans giving you the highest accolade . .
. they will start to accuse you of cheating!

I know we left on a very somber note Sunday, but if we're talkin' vintage
racing, you guys are doing great! New Blue is Rockin'!

We're gonna have some fun next year!

Rick