fot

distributor cap

To: "1FOT" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: distributor cap
From: "Mike Rose" <lytspeed@wcnet.org>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 10:35:52 -0400
  By the way, I have learned that a '69 MGB distributor cap works on my TR3
distributor (probably because the MG uses the same distributor) and I can now
use "real" plug wires.  I found a cap from my old MGB and tried it on my TR3
and it works perfectly. You all probably already knew that, but in case you
didn't, it does work.  I can't speak from personal experience for caps from
other years of MGB, but a parts interchange sheet that I have says that MGB
used the same distributor from Aug.'62 to '76 (HC engine).

  Mike Rose