fot

Re: TR 4 NEGATIVE CAMBER

To: <fot@autox.team.net>, <JElbe@superflow.com>
Subject: Re: TR 4 NEGATIVE CAMBER
From: "John Herrera" <jherrera@fcc.cc.md.us>
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2001 10:19:04 -0400
Jim:

I don't know what you should do to change the camber, but I would not heat the
uprights and beat them with a hammer. It sounds like a bad idea.

J.R.

<<< Jim Elbe <JElbe@superflow.com> 10/12  3:26p >>>
     What's the best way to get some on a TR 4 ??
     RMVR will not let you change mounting points or use non-standard
components. I've read the book about heating and bending the uprights. Is
this still the preferred way to go ?? If so can someone recommend a place
that knows what they are doing ? Can the uprights only be sent to be done ?
    Thanks in advance.
                                        Jim Elbe
                                               TR 4 #223
   P.S. Got my decals - pretty cool - thanks.