fot

TR4 racecar for sale

To: "FOT" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR4 racecar for sale
From: "BOB KRAMER" <rgk@flash.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 09:44:05 -0500
Amici,
Got my Sportscar rag yesterday and noticed a "Triump" for sale in the
vintage section. I calle the guy to find out the details. It's a TR4,
Caddilac red, roll cage, fuel cell, fire system, stock engine with header,
stripped interior with aluminum race seat, aluminum dash, Shelby wheels,
stock fenders, Overdrive tranny, stock rear axle. He also said something
about 2 spare 4 speeds, 2 more axles and a bunch of spares including
engines/parts. He said the rockers have been replaced and the battery tray
repaired, but otherwise the body is in good shape.  His first name is Elmer,
says he raced a TR4A, which he sold a few years back, and he built this car
for vintage but never raced it. He wants $5000 for the whole shooting match.
If someone is looking for a shorter term project car this could be it. It's
in Dayton Ohio.

Bob Kramer
TR6, TR4A, TR4, 2.5PI
Hill Country Triumph Club