fot

Re: Drat

To: Henry Frye <thefryes@iconn.net>
Subject: Re: Drat
From: "Ronald R Gates" <Ronald.R.Gates@usa.dupont.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 10:39:45 -0500
Henry, no wonder we could not find you at VIR !  Talked with George , Dean
, who broke another float bowl , and got to meet
Ken Gillanders of  BFE .  George was flying with the yellow streak .I
watched his race on saturday and he pounded on those MG,s !  We ran great
all weekend and i am getting use to the SWIFT  DB-2 . I got down to 2.08.2
on saturday and won the s/2 class and 3rd in 7b. We are still over 3
seconds off the pro CS2 times though. I just love  VIR , what a great place
, and the track is world class. I highly reccomend all FOTers to try and go
there some time .  I still get goose bumbs thinking about  roller coaster ,
oak tree , and the flat out up hill esses , wow !

Pete Gates