fot

Re: dyno testing in Grassroots Motorsports

To: GRMTim@aol.com, vinttr4@geneseo.net, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: dyno testing in Grassroots Motorsports
From: "" <greenman62@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 03 Nov 2001 13:03:11
>From: GRMTim@aol.com
>To: vinttr4@geneseo.net, fot@autox.team.net
>Subject: dyno testing in Grassroots Motorsports
>Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2001 03:25:01 EST
>P.S. In the interest of self sacrifice to my loyal readers, I spent the day
>at Laguna Seca running a new Mini Cooper race car against a classic Mini
>race
>car for next month's cover story. Yes, some days at the office are way, way
>better than others.

Hmmmmmmm...

Looks like you might need a "Driving cartoonist/ photographer" to take the
pressure from your shoulders... My GOD, how DO you deal with the STRESS!?!

I'll look around and see if there's anyone who might want to relocate:O)

Greg Petrolati

Greg Petrolati Champaign, Illinois       1962 TR4 (CT4852L)