fot

VARA's Triumph Marque Race - Nonvintage Eligibility

To: jsiam1@earthlink.net
Subject: VARA's Triumph Marque Race - Nonvintage Eligibility
From: EISANDIEGO@aol.com
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 11:24:12 EST
Joe

       With respect to your low initial response, I will bet that some FOTer
overlooked your email because they thought it was about a normal VARA race -
not one highlighting the marque.

       Do I understand properly that VARA is going to allow both VARA
specified vintage and non-vintage Triumph racecars to particpate in this one
race ? WOW..that is great. Can we run slicks ?

       Wonder if we can get a Midwest delegation out here?