fot

Re: Triumph-3/4 Oil Lubricating System

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Triumph-3/4 Oil Lubricating System
From: "Matthew Wilder" <mwilder@webryders.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 18:28:16 -0500
I had an Accusump on the Lotus 7 I had before building the TR.  I used a C&M
filter which allowed the Accusump to connect to the bottom of the filter.
Always had oil problems with the car and the Accusump just seemed to make it
take longer before the pressure would come back.  Maybe hooking the Accusump
into the oil filter isn't the way to go, alot of people seem to swear by
them.

Matthew Wilder
'67 TR4a Ep auto-xer
http://home.webryders.com/teamwild/