fot

Re: GT6 parts needed

To: "matt matthews" <mattspit@att.net>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: GT6 parts needed
From: "John Kipping" <johnkipping@inet.net.nz>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 10:14:14 +1300
All new vertical links originate through one source, forgings from Turkey
and machined in Coventry. UK price is around $100 each. Be very careful with
anything secondhand, any rust spots around the tops of the threads are a
potential stress point where fatigue cracks propogate from. Note it isn't
essential to use LH thread on LH side (and RH thread on right) as long as
you have the correct trunnion.
John Kipping