fot

Re: Beginner's Luck?

To: cartravel@pobox.com
Subject: Re: Beginner's Luck?
From: Gt6steve@aol.com
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 09:48:24 EDT
Larry,
That's an easy one..You take all the money you get from the personal
endorsements and other publicity events and pour it back into the car.
That's what we all do...
Steve Smith
Pssst...Wanna buy an autographed 8x10 glossy?

<< I got into racing, because I'm not interested in all the car showing,
 etc.  Then, the first time on the track, I make the cover of Victory
 Lane.  The photographer even snapped the picture before the BMW 2002
 blew past me.  My TR3 was also in GRM earlier in the year.  Is there
 anyway to trade this fame for a little more speed?
 Larry Young
 Forever Young Racing
 Sweet #16 TR3A (was #39 previously) >>