fot

TR4A seat replacement...

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: TR4A seat replacement...
From: Chris Kantarjiev <cak@dimebank.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 16:19:15 -0700 (PDT)
Afer many years, my TR4A is running again and (fingers crossed) will
soon be back on the road. Which means that I'm revisiting some
long-postponed upgrade decisions!

When I bought her, she had seats from a FIAT (badly) installed. I
found a pair of TR250 seats from another lister (John, are you
out there?) and they have served me well for a bunch of years.
But I've always wanted something better - with more side/thigh
support, and possibly a removable headrest.

Autostorica introduced some fancy seats way back when. They've
changed their business more or less completely, but Holden
seem to be selling those same seats and more:

https://www.holden.co.uk/product_listing.asp?analysis_code=1152&Submit=browse+products

The problem is that the seats are all really quite pricey,
I have no idea which ones will fit, and can't take a look
at them before ordering. So I'm looking for advice here:

The car is meant to be a street/vintage rally car. Will see
the occasional track day, I suppose.

If you know about any of these seats and their applicability
to the 4A (or know a cheaper source!) I'd appreciate hearing
about it.

Thanks,
chris