fot

VTR/TRF/Beaverun

To: fot@autox.team.net, lang@isis.mit.edu
Subject: VTR/TRF/Beaverun
From: MJSUKEY@cs.com
Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2002 09:50:23 EST
1) Bill Sohl, glad to here that it might be something other than just another
TRF Summer Party.  I hope that VTR is able to plan an autox for Thursday as
usual (please, please, please).
2) Bob Lang,  Since Jason has expressed interest in doing the Beaverun autox
if there is one, that must mean he is planning on taking my car so I better
show up also.  I think it sounds like a great idea.

Think of the possibilities 1) autox at Mosport in June. 2) Wednesday autox at
Beaverun. 3) Thursday autox at VTR. 4) Friday drag race at TRF. 5) Saturday
autox at TRF. Ahhhh, life would be good!

Marty Sukey