fot

RE: 1959 TR3S replica??

To: <Rikrock@aol.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: 1959 TR3S replica??
From: "Dean Tetterton" <richtr@erols.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 20:52:02 -0500
Rich....Go for it.
I have given a lot of thought about doing the same thing. I have even
made drawings and calculated where to best cut the frame and add the 6
inches. It needs to be between the firewall and front suspension. I was
going to install a TR6 engine in place of the Sabrina Engine. As it goes
now it doesn't look like I will get to do that project. Too many other
one's in the works and not enough time/$. I am afraid that the vintage
racing bug has put a lot of projects on hold. Let me know if you want to
discuss any details as I have only thought about this project for about
30 years.
Dean Tetterton
58 TR3A racer, 63 Sports Six, 64 TR4, 69 TR6, 72 Stag, 62 Warwick GT