fot

Re: Information sought on Shell TR-4

To: carco@t-online.de, N197TR4@cs.com
Subject: Re: Information sought on Shell TR-4
From: Herald948@aol.com
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 15:02:02 -0500
In a message dated 11/22/2002 2:39:27 PM Eastern Standard Time,
carco@t-online.de writes:

>The last photos of 5VC are here:
>
>http://home.t-online.de/home/carco/home.htm
>
>Tomorrow I get the start number stickers where comes on the doors.
>Than the car is complete.
>
>Carsten

Carsten, I think that your red TR4 is very, very nice, but the "Works" TR4 is
absolutely beautiful!!

I am curious about the New York license plates you have on them. They appear to
date from at least 1966, which is when that particular plate was first issued;
I cannot read the sticker on the front plate to see the expiration date. Were
these plates actually used on the car at one point? Do you have New York
registration documents to show that?

Also, if I might offer one very small suggestion: the plate with the sticker in
the lower right-hand corner is the rear plate!

--Andy Mace