fot

Re: blatant etc

To: vinttr4@geneseo.net, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: blatant etc
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2002 18:34:48 EST
FoT,

Let common sense prevail.... I usually wait until someone posts a need for
something, but......

It would be a shame to find out that a FoT sold some stuff on E-bay when it
was needed by another FoT 'member'

Some of us are not exactly in the business, but I have a lot of parts left
over from the TR3A and TR 4 projects. I cant throw the stuff away, but I get
tired of looking at it.    And the TR4 needs new Hoosiers, which are not
easily supported by my pension check.

Sometimes I list stuff on the VTR Classifieds...this is good, and it would be
nice if more FoT were members of the VTR, btw.

Perhaps the FoT website would be a good way of posting stuff and to get
people to look at the website more. A detailed description could be placed on
the website and a short 'nudge' could be used on the list to draw attention
to the item or contact direct. Otherwise a delete key could be used. Mordy &
Henry????  What say ye?

If you cant sell it, you can always make auto-art out of it. I just attached
a crankshaft to a flywheel, set the assembly vertical, put an aluminum race
wheel on top of it and then bought a glass table top from the Hobby Lobby on
a 1/3 price sale. For about $20, I now have a unique end table.

I'd sell it $100   :-)    No I wouldnt...just kidding.

Joe (A)