fot

Re: Blatant : FOT Updating the Competition Manuals

To: kaskas@earthlink.net, LOddTR@aol.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Blatant : FOT Updating the Competition Manuals
From: "" <greenman62@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 13:46:38 +0000
>It's one thing to have a thirty page book that sells for $2.00 and quite
>another to have four or five times that much and sell it for $5,000 a copy.
>I might get complaints. Woe is me.

   Hmmm this is not a "problem..." This is an "opportunity to serve!"

   How about having 2wice as much and sell it for, say $1500?;)

   The updated comp manual would be a "must have" for the racer autoX
   guys and we street tuners. The reminisences would make it marketable
   to TR folks everywher... I LOVE good stories!

   If you get further on down the line keep me in the loop... I know a
   pretty good cartoonist...

   Greg

Greg Petrolati Champaign, Illinois       1962 TR4 (CT4852L)