fot

Re: Blatant : FOT Updating the Competition Manuals

To: kaskas@earthlink.net, LOddTR@aol.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Blatant : FOT Updating the Competition Manuals
From: BillDentin@aol.com
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 09:29:03 EST
In a message dated 11/25/2002 5:41:47 PM Central Standard Time,
kaskas@earthlink.net writes:

> I've done an outline and some updates and some stories, but it is  such a
> formidable bit of work and challenge I may bow out and say......FORGET IT.
>
> It's one thing to have a thirty page book that sells for $2.00 and quite
> another to have four or five times that much and sell it for $5,000 a copy.
> I might get complaints. Woe is me.

Kas:

If you decide to do it...GOD BLESS YOU.  It would be a worth while thing to
do.  We'd all be grateful.  But the market is so limited.  It doesn't take
long to do the math.  Doing it (as others have suggested) with profit as the
motivation would surely be misguided.  BUT...you would earn an even HIGHER
place in heaven.

Bill Dentinger