I am enthusiastic about everything that President Bush said in his speech
However, there is one subject that gives me pause for reflection -- the
Hydrogen Powered Car initiative. Some things to consider:
1. In the future, what leaks out of Triumphs?
2. If you're on a trip and run out of "gas", what do you carry down the
road to fill up?
3. Since the byproducts are primarily water, what happens to the overall
humidity of the country?
4. What will we use to wash our parts?
5. What will we throw in the barbeque grill to cause that neat explosion?
6. The current success of the movie industry seems to depend on the
strength of shooting something at automobiles and causing big effects from
explosions -- in the future will these cause rain?
7. What happens to the other industries that depend on petroleum -- dry
cleaners, gas tank trucks, oil dry manufacturers, lawnmowers, snowblowers,
8. Finally, I'm looking for an investment broker who can help me purchase
futures in hydrogen and dehumidifiers.
Any other concerns?