fot

Re: State of the Onion speech

To: vinttr4@geneseo.net, fot@autox.team.net, team-thicko@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: State of the Onion speech
From: "" <greenman62@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 15:26:49 +0000
>Any other concerns?

   Yup... weight.

Hydrogen is lighter than air... Right?

Won't this effect handling?

Heck cars and their occupants foating around in the atmosphere is something
to really be worried about... especially if they're using cell phones.

Should we expand our air traffic control network?

Should future be designed to employ more ground effects than they do now?

Should cars be heavier?

Lead is heavy... What will we do if they make cars of lead?

OMIGOD!!! Lead's hazardous too!

U-235 is heavier than  lead....

ummmm...

let's not go there...

I gotta go lay down

GP

Greg Petrolati Champaign, Illinois       1962 TR4 (CT4852L)