fot

TR7/TR8 Racecar Photographs Wanted

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: TR7/TR8 Racecar Photographs Wanted
From: Group44TR7@aol.com
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 18:49:14 EST
       I am interested in photographs with very good definition of the
following cars:

       Huffaker TR7s (Not sure whether they had TR8)
       Group 44, TR7, TR8 (TR7V8) TransAm, TR8 (TR7V8)  IMSA
       Slagle TR7 & TR8 (Coupe & Convertible)
       Buffum TR& & TR8 (TR7V8) (Including factory rally car)
       Woodner TR8 (TR7V8)

       I would also be interested in any articles written about these cars
and/or events in which the cars were involved.

       Please contact me offline.

Cary