fot

Sources for drilled metric hex/allen bolts

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Sources for drilled metric hex/allen bolts
From: "SHANE Ingate" <hottr6@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 12:50:02 -0400
Hi All,

Does anyone have a good source for drilled metric hex/allen bolts?

I usually use either McMaster-Carr, Pegasus or Aircraft Spruce for
picking up drilled AN or Grade 8 fasteners, but none stock drilled
metric fasteners (grade 10.9 or better).

I've got too many to drill, so it is actually cheaper just to buy them.

FWIW, this is for my Guzzi Le Mans.

Shane Ingate "no metrication in my Triumph" in Maryland