fot

Intoduction & Problem

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Intoduction & Problem
From: MillersGhs@aol.com
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 00:08:05 EDT
  Greetings
             Got a problem. But I guess I ought to intoduce myself first.  my
name is Dave Miller. I,ve been hillclimbing and autocrossing with the Blue
Mt. region SCCA going on the 3rd year running E production with some sucess.
              Now the problem------Installed a competion clutch in my 62 TR4
and developed major spring deflection. The front of the dif and rear universal
hit the top rear of the driveshaft tunnel, taking off and into 2cd. Gee what
an discosable noise.  Have 4:11 locker ,30 weight in shocks, comp springs,1.75
alum. block to lower. Should I concider a radius rods from the axil u
boltplates going forward ?  Heavier oil in the shocks.
                      SUGGESTIONS