fot

RE: Axle Steel

To: "'MARK J WEATHERS'" <markjwea@email.msn.com>,
Subject: RE: Axle Steel
From: "Aaron Johnson" <fpspitfire37@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 21:07:52 -0700
Also remember that chrome moly steels will need to be vacuum heat treated
rather than carburised.

I have a couple of other recommendations for materials...i just need to grab
the notebook from the box that is packed for moving...

Bloomington Illinois here we come.

I start work at Caterpillar on the 2nd...hopefully the racing programme can
survive the move and I can get the car back together for the regional at
Blackhawk in October.

Aaron

All the best

Aaron Johnson
#38 F Production Spitfire Mk4 Oregon Region SCCA
http://www.geocities.com/spitracer9