fot

was Mr. Tullius' Airplane Hanger, now FL update

To: BillDentin@aol.com, sbracing@sbcglobal.net, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: was Mr. Tullius' Airplane Hanger, now FL update
From: emanteno@comcast.net
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 21:17:46 +0000
> I wonder how people like Glen Efinger, Mike Jackson, J.K. Jackson, Tim
> Studdard, etc. are making out.
I have been in touch with Mike J, no power and expected to be out for 2+ weeks.
He and Sandy are fine, some trees are down, but otherwise okay. Glen lost part
of the roof of his shop, but is okay. I think he is on generator power (and
knowing Glen, that is 1 powerful and fine running generator). Don Marshall in
Jacksonville escaped pretty much unscathed, as did my daughter and son in law,
who live about an hour south of Mike.
Irv