fot

Re: Future FoT Challenge Race-A Proposal

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Future FoT Challenge Race-A Proposal
From: "Mark J. Bradakis" <mjb@utahblues.org>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 14:29:03 -0600
>  I don't think we have the desire, organization or cash to pull off an event!

Gee, that sounds just like me and IVR.  But I won't let that stop me,
we're planning on having a race this weekend regardless.  Could be fun,
a little cold here in the mountains, but fun.

As for next year, perhaps I'll try to schedule an IVR race the weekend
before or after some major event where folks might be towing in or
around Utah, and stopping off for IVR could work with their schedule.
An IVR race certainly isn't worth towing long distances just for itself,
but as a stopover on the way east or west it could be entertaining.

And current rumor is that we'll have an actual track opening spring of 2006,
but I'll believe that when I see it.

mjb.