fot

Re: 50 series tires

To: <fot@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: 50 series tires
From: "John W" <john@race-dogs.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 20:30:52 -0700
Ok - I see that wider is better - So then I have a question!  Why are the
different sanctioning bodies so different in their approach - I mean knowing
that some people got denied racing  from a particular Vintage group because
they had Hoosier's radials-not slicks (of legal size for most vintage
bodies) but yet they allow yokohama radials, ( which I like too) - Now I
don't get that- Just seems strange with the competition for track days and
entry fees getting more and more expensive - Wouldn't you think they would
want more participants to offset costs? Now I'm not talking Monterey
Historics or Coronado where its more about the show (era correct cars) and
not the racing -  I would love to fit something big under those stock
fenders  - Yoo Hooo!

John W.
'66 Spitfire #892