fot

Re: 50 series tires

To: <fot@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: 50 series tires
From: <triumph_marx@freenet.de>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 06:23:19 +0200
Last sunday we had our last race this year. One Spitfire had Kumho's on.
This tire was the only one, that became hot in the rain. Good grip either.
I am thinking about to change from my Yoko's to Kumho.

I have Yokos in size 205-55 and they fit perfect with a camber of -1,60 on
front and the beam axle at rear using 6" rims.

Chris Marx

.