fot

Re: Interesting message

To: "Mark J. Bradakis" <mjb@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Interesting message
From: Henry Frye <henry@henryfrye.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 07:22:28 -0400
At 12:18 PM 10/25/2004 -0600, you wrote:

>Anyone know this Dick Stockton fellow?
>
>mjb.

Dick and I have had a couple of good weekends together at the Glen. In '03
he brought a big silver cup to show us that he won back in the day. I think
he drove with Tullius.

Really neat guy. Really FAST guy. Really makes me want to set up my car
like his with coilovers in the back...    ;-)

I've tried to get him on the FOT list, but Dick really is not a computer
guy, never will be.

I think I met Bob Adams at the Glen this year, and have corresponded with
him on the VRG list. If he wants to be a go-between, by all means. He is
quite enthusiastic, to say the least!