fot

RE: Interesting message

To: <fot@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Interesting message
From: "Barr, Scott" <sbarr@mccarty-law.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 07:42:58 -0500
<<the best race plug ever made.>>

OK, I'll bite -- so what makes a plug a good "race plug"?  The spark plugs
(like a large, but decreasing, number of parts of our cars) have always been a
mystery to me.  What makes one hotter and one cooler?  What do you see on the
end of the plug that tells you whether you need hotter or cooler?  Are there
any recommended reading resources out there?

Scott (B.)