fot

Gold Plugs

To: fot@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Gold Plugs
From: Guyots3@wmconnect.com
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 23:54:40 EDT
In a message dated 10/26/04 11:22:53 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
owner-fot-digest@autox.team.net writes:

> Andy, we still have Champion gold paladium plugs in stock.  Probably the
> best race plug ever made.  Plug numbers end in "G" to denote the gold
> paladium.  A real race only plug.  Ted

I used to use Champion L4G plugs in my Herald with 8-port 1200 Le Mans
homologation head and 12:1 c/r. They were fabulous plugs, but Champion stopped
supplying them to the UK market when the price of gold shot up in about 1984.

They were very good though!

Regards

Lion