fot

Walter Mitty-Double Your Pleasure for $125

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Walter Mitty-Double Your Pleasure for $125
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 08:48:44 EDT
We got this explanation for the Walter Mitty MG/TR Challenge entry form.
------------------

"As a TR/MG entry you will have three qualifying sessions, a qualifying race
and a feature race with MGs and Triumphs only.

In addition, you may elect to double your track time by paying $125 to enter
one of the HSR regular Dash Groups. The Dash Groups get exactly the same time
on the schedule as the TR/MG Group (s)".

HSR

The way I read it is that the MG/TRs have our own race group(s) for the Early
Bird fee of $345.   To double your track time you can race with the regular
HSR groups for $125.   When compared to the test day at $225 this seems a
bargain. And you can arrive later and then actually do some racing instead of
testing.

It would also appear that if you have a friend, relative or Significant Other
you would like to share your car with, the $125 would cover a second
qualified driver. (I hope to have my son there)