fot

LSD/Quaife

To: billbartlett@WingnutRacing.com, carco@t-online.de, BillB@bnj.com
Subject: LSD/Quaife
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2004 09:09:03 EST
When driving well, with a well set up car, the Quafe seems to work quite good.

At Black Hawk Farms recently, with my Goodparts Swaybar and Uncle Jack Close
Ratio Gearbox, I noticed no loss of traction at the 'inside' wheel. I was
always in the power the curve and on the gas in the twisties.

"I APPROVED THIS MESSAGE"

Joe (A)