fot

Re: LSD/Quaife

To: <fot@Autox.Team.Net>, "Bill Babcock" <BillB@bnj.com>
Subject: Re: LSD/Quaife
From: <triumph_marx@freenet.de>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2004 19:31:47 +0100
You're quite right - with no traffic and cars around you there is less wheel
spin but while batteling you are off the good part of the track and need as
much grip as you can find to get out of the corners.
At the moment I race with an open diff. You can be fast with it, but also
slip out on wet track parts and loose a race. A LSD is said to be easyer to
drive.