fot

Re: Loosing a wheel

To: <fot@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Loosing a wheel
From: <triumph_marx@freenet.de>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2004 15:06:22 +0100
I was just wondering why one team does have lost some wheels and others
doesn't.
There are a lot of very fast drivers around. They had no problem 'till now.
One team lost several wheels last year.
The drivers of that team are known to drive hard over curbs with cars
jumping high that a cat can walk under it through.