fot

RE: Remembrance Day.

To: "'Bill Babcock'" <BillB@bnj.com>,
Subject: RE: Remembrance Day.
From: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 14:21:32 -0700
ME!

Joe (C)

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-fot@Autox.Team.Net [mailto:owner-fot@Autox.Team.Net] On
Behalf Of Bill Babcock
Sent: Wednesday, November 10, 2004 2:11 PM
To: Simon Rasmussen; Friends of Triumph

Is that the same as Veterans Day? It's always surprising to me how few
of us
there are. In my company there are two--me and a sales guy. In a
previous
company I worked at with over 300 employees there were two--me and a
sales
lady. I wonder how many FOT members are veterans.

Bill Babcock
Babcock & Jenkins