fot

RE: Collections and such

To: "Mark J. Bradakis" <mjb@Autox.Team.Net>, fot@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Collections and such
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 07:02:18 -0800
You guys are all sick. I don't have any such urge to collect all kinds of
cars. I have a very reasonable number of them now that I've gotten rid of
five or six.  I think it's seven, well maybe eight. Oh, wait, nine.

Motorcycles are a different story--you can never have too many of those
since you can fit three or four where a single car would go. I actually sold
a couple, and regretted one of them (my Ducati 916) immediately. What am I
going to do with the money? The bike I could have looked at. I won't make
that mistake again. How many do I have? ...not sure. Let's just say "some".

I met a guy who paints all his cars powder blue before he brings them home.
Pretty clever.

Bill Babcock
Babcock & Jenkins