fot

Re: line-up of either TR-3's for sale on ebay

To: brad.kahler@141.com
Subject: Re: line-up of either TR-3's for sale on ebay
From: "Joe Boruch" <jaboruch@netzero.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 01:29:43 GMT
I have to agree that sometimes it's the wife that wants the TR.  Henry Frye
came by my house once with his TR4 and my wife just had to have one.  Who was I
to discourage her.  A few months later we were the proud owners of a very nice
green TR4.  Joe(B)

-- "Brad Kahler" <brad.kahler@141.com> wrote:
Not sure about the costing double part, considering its the wife that
wants the cars sometimes more than I do......:)

On 18 Nov 2004 at 8:50, Larry Young wrote:

> I've used that one.  How do you count when you've got two bodies, three
> frames and four engines?  I know too many.
>
> Have you ever noticed that these things cost double what you pay for them,
> because the wife demands parity.
>
> Henry Frye wrote:
>
> > Thanks, guys, just keep it coming... My wife Helen is a card carrying
> > member of the LSW Club. For those not in the know, that's the Long
> > Suffering Wives Club...
> >
> > I need all the help I can get convincing her others have it worse off
> > than her!
> >
> > When asked how many cars I have, my response these days is "That
> > depends on what your definition of 'car' is."    ;-)

NetZero Platinum $9.95.
NetZero HiSpeed $14.95.
Visit Sam Goody, Suncoast or MediaPlay Stores.