fot

Re: line-up of either TR-3's for sale on ebay

To: jerrybarr@charter.net, fot@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: line-up of either TR-3's for sale on ebay
From: "spitfiresuz@141.com" <spitfiresuz@141.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 13:28:52 -0500
Oh, yes, that is the side benefit for *me*!  He has already used the
tractor to smooth the area we put the pen for my mule on, plus we're
talking about a pond (Amphicar testing facility)...    :)

Plus, the rusty tractor fits in well with most of the 26+ vehicles (mostly
Triumphs) we have!

Susan     :)