fot

Re: U-Joints

To: fot@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: U-Joints
From: Herald948@aol.com
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 21:25:11 EST
In a message dated 1/4/2005 7:25:01 PM Eastern Standard Time,
rkramer3@austin.rr.com writes:

BPNW  used to sell the Hardy Spicer ones in the green box. Does anyone know
what  they sell now?

...and this brings a chuckle to me. Last year, I ordered four u-joints (for
my Herald) from a certain Triumph parts vendor in Western Pennsylvania. As  I
recall, there was some sort of backorder and/or supply problem, and I "ended
up" getting four green-box Hardy-Spicer u-joints -- with grease fittings --
from  them as a substitute for whatever they'd normally have supplied!? ;-)

--Andy Mace