fot

RE: Casey's Devin Pictures

To: fot@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Casey's Devin Pictures
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 16:56:19 -0800
One last thing. The load on spokes is cyclic, with one end threaded into a
nipple that's not locked in any way and the other bent at a funny angle and
stuffed onto a hole that presses on a tiny load patch like a single-jaw
cutter. It's kind of amazing that they don't break off immediately or that
they stay tight at all.

Bill Babcock
Babcock & Jenkins